Inspiring a Love for Lifelong Learning
Our School Aims and School Improvement Plan - priorities
At Ashford Park we aim:
- to develop the skills and curiosity for lifelong learning;
- for all individual learners to thrive and reach their full potential;
- to celebrate, reflect and share our learning successes;
- for every learner to foster a caring and considerate attitude.
Please find our School Improvement Plan priorities for 2016 - 2018. We welcome your feedback through e. mail: email@example.com, or via a written response in the comments box in the reception area. THANK YOU.
School Improvement Priorities:
- Confident and competent assessment in line with the raised expectations of the National Curriculum 2014;
- Development of inference skills in reading and the application of spelling rules & patterns in all areas of learning;
- To develop pupils’ numeracy and mathematical reasoning;
- The enhanced development of pedagogy (teaching), through outdoor learning; reflection & independent learning; creativity- taking a risk and values;
- Strategic leadership development and succession planning, to support the expanding school;
- Parental engagement through 'Home Learning' experiences.