Inspiring a Love for Lifelong Learning
Ofsted Inspection - 26th September 2018
Ashford Park continues to be a GOOD school.
The governors of Ashford Park Primary School, are delighted to inform our community, that Ofsted have agreed with our school self-evaluation and our school continues to be GOOD, as inspected by Mr Harry Ingham (HMI) on the 26th September 2018.
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- The school's value of 'life-long learning' is demonstrated by leaders' actions.
- Teachers and teaching assistants are proud to work at the school.
- Staff are highly motivated and feel valued.
- The vigilant safeguarding culture that you have established keeps pupils safe and secure.
- Staff have frequent training and updates about how to keep children safe.
- Pupils told Mr Ingham, that they feel safe in school and know who to speak to if they need extra support or are worried.
- Since the last inspection, you have worked tirelessly to secure good progress for pupils across the curriculum.