Inspiring a Love for Lifelong Learning
Safeguarding Procedures and School Policies
Behaviour for Learning & Exclusions
- Key Information»
- Safeguarding Procedures and School Policies»
- Behaviour for Learning & Exclusions»
'Pupils' behaviour is calm and orderly. They are keen to work hard in lessons and they listen carefully to staff.'
'Pupils behave well and feel very safe. They are polite, well mannered and proud of their school.'
Our School Rules:
1. Keep myself and others safe.
2. Show respect to all members of our school community.
3. Make sure my behaviour allows other children to learn.
4. Look after all property and our learning environment.
5. Take responsibility for my own choices and actions.
We work in partnership with Kidscape to support and guide our children with preventing bullying behaviour.
Parent’s Helpline: 020 7823 5430 (Mon-Tues 10-5pm)
What is bullying?
Whatever your problem or concern we are here to support you. All problems, whether big or small, will be answered with the same level of care and concern. Your call will be treated as confidential and you can remain anonymous.