Inspiring a Love for Lifelong Learning
Our Vision - Inspiring a love for lifelong learning
Ashford Park is committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all children and adults.
At APPS we aim to:
developing the skills and curiosity for lifelong learning;
learners reaching their full potential;
celebrating, reflecting and sharing our learning successes;
fostering a caring and considerate attitude.
Please find our School Improvement Plan priorities for 2017 - 2019. We welcome your feedback through e. mail: email@example.com, or via a written response in the comments box in the reception area. THANK YOU.
School Improvement Priorities:
- Confident and competent assessment in line with the raised expectations of the National Curriculum 2014;
- To develop pupils’ numeracy and mathematical reasoning;
- Development of inference skills in reading and the application of spelling rules & patterns in all areas of learning;
- The enhanced development of pedagogy (teaching), through outdoor learning; reflection & independent learning; creativity- taking a risk and values;
- Strategic leadership development and succession planning, to support the expanding school;
- Parental engagement through 'Home Learning' experiences.