Home learning will be set on the following days throughout the week. There will also be a half-termly project for your child to complete, linked to their science and humanities learning. These documents are attached below.
- Spelling Shed- 10 minutes daily linked to phonics learning
- Maths Shed- 10 minutes daily
- Mathletics- set every Thursday, linked to that week's learning
- Collins ebook- set on a Friday, to be read daily the following week
- Shared reading book- changed on a Tuesday and Friday, chosen by your child.
Here are some Fox Class pupils demonstrating our APPS values of Challenge and Aspiration by completing some incredible home learning projects:
|Eliza made her own weather station that can measure the amount of rainfall, display air temperature, measure wind speed and indicate the wind direction using a compass! An incredible creation – maybe you will be a meteorologist of the future Eliza!
|Mollie coloured the four countries of the UK and labelled each capital city along with some major landmarks. Super map skills – perhaps you will be a future cartographer Mollie!