Ofsted and Ofsted Parent View
Ashford Park Primary School
is a GOOD school
Ofsted - Parent View
We would welcome all views from our school community and would encourage you to register and complete the Ofsted Parent Survey by following the link Ofsted Parent Views.
Please find the updated Ofsted Parent View questions:
- My child is happy at this school.
- My child feels safe at this school.
- The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved.
- My child has been bullied and the school dealt with the bullying quickly and effectively.
- The school makes me aware of what my child will learn in the year.
- When I have raised concerns with the school, they have been dealt with properly.
- My child has SEND, and the school gives them the support they need to succeed.
- The school has high expectations for my child.
- My child does well at this school.
- The school lets me know how my child is doing.
- There is a good range of subjects available to my child at this school.
- My child can take part in clubs and activities at this school.
- The school supports my child’s wider personal development.
- I would recommend this school to another parent.