Inspiring a Love for Lifelong Learning
Our Vision, 'Inspiring a love for lifelong learning'.
Ashford Park is committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of all children and adults.
Our vision is to ‘Inspire a love for lifelong learning’ through our aims of ‘Achieving Potential Producing Success’ (APPS).
Our shared mission is to develop well-rounded, confident and responsible individuals who aspire to achieve their full potential. We will do this by providing consistently high quality teaching in a welcoming, happy, safe and supportive learning environment in which everyone is equal and all achievements are celebrated.
Please find our School Improvement Plan priorities for 2020 - 2023. We welcome your feedback through e. mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via a written response in the comments box in the reception area. THANK YOU.
Strategic School Improvement Plan priorities:
Priority 1: Outcomes for learners
- To improve pupil outcomes with a particular focus on children achieving the greater depth standard, progress and attainment of low attainers and disadvantaged.
- To enable learners to deepen their understanding by improving vocabulary and language acquisition.
Priority 2: Aspirational learners
- To develop resilient, confident, independent and creative learners.
- To ensure that high standards of provision for PP and SEND pupils are maintained and that achievement gaps are minimised.
- To encourage all stakeholders to place a high value on education.
Priority 3: Leadership and Management
- To develop leadership and building capacity in order to meet the growing needs of our expanding school.
- To ensure succession planning enables the development of middle leaders who can confidently articulate the pedagogy that drives the delivery of their subject.
- To ensure that the curriculum offer demonstrates a clear progression of knowledge and skills over time responsive to on-going pupil need and evidenced in pupil outcomes and experiences.
Our VALUES and MORAL PURPOSE at Ashford Park Primary School
At APPS, the children have designed a VALUES tree, which we collectively own and demonstrate in our everyday experiences for inspiring a love for lifelong learning through achieving potential and producing success.
Our values are:
We regularly work in collaboration with our local Spelthorne schools. In an attempt to be our very best, we use these opportunities to learn and help others to learn in effective, supportive and challenging partnerships. Together, we strive to:
1. Make a difference to the lives of 'all' of our Spelthorne pupils;
2. Commit to reducing the gap between high and low attainment within our school and the community of Spelthorne schools;
3. Enhance the working and learning conditions of our teachers and support staff so that growth, commitment, engagement, and the constant enhancement opportunities of leadership is fostered throughout.